When buying a firearm for duty-use, Younger Gunworks is here to help. We participate in several Blue Label Programs and are currently expanding our offerings. For most programs, we will need your Firearms Owners Identification (FOID), driver’s license, and department issued ID card. We will accept a certified letter from your department (in accordance w 27 CFR 478.134) to release a firearm immediately to an officer without a form 4473. Without this letter, an ATF 4473 form must be filled out & a background check completed. The firearm will only be released once we get an approval from the ISP.

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do..."