Transfer Your Gun Purchase to Younger Gunworks

Generally, a person can purchase any gun that’s legal in their state of residency from another state, given you go through a FFL (Federal Firearms Licensee) business for the paperwork and background check.

How this plays out: you pick out the gun you like online or one that you see on vacation, pay for the purchase and provide that business our FFL. That business will then process your payment and ship the gun, usually via FedEx, to our shop.

The package should arrive about 3-4 days after the purchase, we will call when it arrives, you come into the shop complete the 4473, provide your permit to carry or permit/letter to purchase, successfully complete a federal background check, pay a $30 transfer fee and we provide you the gun.

"Freedom is the right to live as we wish."